As part of the firm’s continuing commitment to serve the local business community, the Law Office of Robert A. Tandy, LLC is hosting a series of free breakfast legal briefings throughout 2009 to help business owners and employers contend with the legal issues facing them each day.
Each lively and interactive briefing will cover a specific legal topic, explaining the key legal issues, how small and family-owned businesses can address these issues in the most economically viable way; and how businesses can use the protection afforded them by law to their advantage.
All breakfast briefings will be held at the Law Office of Robert A. Tandy, LLC, One Paragon Drive, Suite 159, Montvale, New Jersey 07645. Please feel free to invite clients and colleagues to attend any briefing with you.
Our first briefing will take place on
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 (7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.)
“Employment Law for Small Employers”
• New Jersey Employment Laws
• What Constitutes Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation
• Employer Liability
• Common Management Pitfalls
• Proper Documentation in the Workplace
• Procedure for Dealing with Employee Complaints
• Offer of Employment
• Core Purposes and Objectives of New Employee Orientation
• Policies, Personnel Forms and Employee Handbooks
Complimentary coffee and bagels will be served.
Contact Robert A. Tandy at (201) 474-7103 or email email@example.com to reserve your spot
July 07 2010 by Robert
June 06 2010 by Robert